Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Cinnamon rolls are definitely a fav of mine but I've always found bread making really difficult (partly because of the fact that i'm impatient and can't be assed waiting for rising times). However I gave this recipe a go after seeing it on one of my favorite blogs Cupcakes and Cashmere and it worked wonderfully. The dough didn't quite go smooth and elastic like it's supposed to so I was bit worried that the bread was going to be a bit tough but it was amazingly soft and delicious. Topped with a cream cheese frosting, this is definitely what I want to wake up to Christmas morning (hint hint Santa). TIP: you could totally chuck the rolls in the fridge overnight after cutting them to delay the second rising stage, and then bring them to room temperature and bake them in the morning. But I reheated mine in the microwave for 30 seconds and they were still extra good.


No comments:

Post a Comment